Thread: Fuck machine
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Default Fuck machine

Release Year: 2010

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Cast: Hugo Milano, A.J. Irons, Aden Stone, Austin Wilde, Nelson Troy, Orlando Dawson, Scottie Brooks, Skyler Caine, Travis

Genres: anal, oral, rimming, muscules, tattoos, cumshots, big cock, masturbate

Hugo Milano Fucks Scottie
You can't be a real Cocky Boy unless you can take it as good as you give it. To pop Scottie's bottom cherry he was paired up with that big slab of italian meat, Hugo Milano. Hugo starts eating Scottie's ass, getting it wet and ready as he fingers it. Scottie climbs on top of Hugo's hard cock and bounces up and down, struggling to take all that dick. Hugo then bends Scottie over so he can fuck him from behind. Scottie won't be able to walk for a few days but at least now he can say he's a true Cocky Boy!
Nelson Troy Fucks Orlando Dawson
People have been going so crazy over Nelson Troy's videos that we thought the only thing to do was to release another one. This time I partnered him up with that extremely talented bottom, Orlando Dawson so Nelson's cock could get a really good workout. They start off making out until Orlando (as expected) quickly goes for Nelson's dick. He yanks Nelson's jeans down and starts blowing Nelson as Nelson shoves Orlando's head down further onto his cock. After an epic blow job Nelson says "I want your ass on my cock". Orlando, eager to please, bends over right away. Nelson licks Orlando's hole to get it wet and ready and then starts slamming his cock into him doggie style. Nelson gives it to him good as he tells Orlando to "back his ass up" and to "take my cock". Then Orlando lays down on his back so Nelson can pile drive fuck him. Orlando, unable to take any more deep dicking, shoots a thick load right into his own mouth, coating his entire tongue in cum! Nelson shoots next, covering Orlando in his own sticky load.
Austin Wilde Fucks Skyler Caine
Mega studs Austin and Skyler start with a make out session on the couch and by the intensity of their tonsil hockey I knew this was gonna be one of the hottest fucks ever! Skyler pounces on Austin, horny for his ripped body and his rock hard cock - which Skyler's soon slurping on like it's the dick he's been waiting for all his life. Austin is so paralyzed with pleasure he says "God! You can suck a dick!" And it's no lie! Skyler bobbing up and down on Austin's meat, pumping and sucking for all he's worth with Austin's incredible abs just above is a sight you DON'T want to miss! Then Skyler bends over to let Austin stick that whole fucker balls deep into his greedy little hole. Austin mercilessly pounds Skyler's ass like the street thug brute that he is. Skyler is practically screaming in pain and as Austin pummels Skyler's hot, fuckable butt. Skyler can't hold off any longer, and with Austin's dick deep inside his hole he pumps out a massive load. Austin yanks his huge cock out of Skyler and paints Skyler's bubble butt with his own load of jizz. Believe it, these two WILL be having a rematch one day.
AJ Irons Fucks Aden Stone
I decided I couldn't get enough of watching that big mass of muscle, AJ, fucking on film so I brought him back to tear into Aden. The two start off passionately making out. When Aden licks his way down to AJ's crotch AJ tells him to "worship that cock!" and Aden is only too happy to oblige, following every order Aden barks at him as he gobbles up Aden's dick. Then it's Aden's turn to follow orders as he gets on his knees and lets AJ fuck his face. But in the end it's Aden who gets it in the end as he bends over and gives it up to AJ. AJ pounds him from behind for a while before flipping Aden onto his back so he can slam him missionary style. AJ's the first to cum as he explodes all over Aden. Then Aden, covered in the slick coat of AJ's load, shoots his own load as Aden tells him "Good Boy". Good boy indeed.
Hugo & Travis
Hugo Fuckin' Milano. I tell ya, it doesn't get any hotter. And he's paired up for this scene with that hot inked up stud Travis. The two kick things off making out furiously with their shirts off. It's not long before Hugo rips Travis's pants down and starts licking him all over until he makes his way to his cock and starts blowing him. For a top Hugo really knows how to work a dick! Then Travis gets on his knees and services Hugo's fat cock. Hugo really gets into it and pushes Travis's head all the way down onto his dick until he chokes him with it. Then it's time for the real action to start as Hugo lays down on the ground so Travis can lower himself onto his hard cock and ride him. Props to Travis for actually being able to take that monster dick. After Travis gets loosened he bends over so Hugo can slam fuck him from behind. Travis's ass totally spent, the two stop fucking so they can jerk out their loads. Travis shoots first followed by Hugo who shoots a massive load all over Travis. Way to break him in Hugo!

Format: avi

Duration: 1:37:57

Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Dear users!
We have a lot of old and dead threads with same links. We ask you to help us keep forum clean.
Please, if you find threads or posts that must be deleted, post link in this thread.
Lets make this forum easy, more faster and leave only quality content.
Thanks All!